Why I have been a bit odd lately

Sveltwolf

Jun 22, 2018
USA
First off TY Theunicate for making this chat for me. Ok prob some of you noticed I have been either quiet or a bit snippy at times. A few weeks ago I was blindsided by the Dr. I am still a little shocked an ya a little scared. Most of you prob know already that I have Muscular sclerosis and gastropiresis from the meds I have to take. This new diagnosis is just the icing on the cake. Idk I may elaborate a bit more later but just want to let you all know Am sorry if i have been short tempered with any of you without realizing it. Love all my RT family , I really do. Thank you all for being around for me too.. <3

• Love
Reactions: Soulman

Queenb

Mar 13, 2018
USA
I sure do hope you get to feeling better hun. You have always been good to me and Ive never had 1 prob with ya. You need me just let me know....

Soulman

Sep 28, 2017
Australia
Hey Life is one big merry-go-round and we luv having u on our RT Playground Merry-go-round...and the Soulman has and always will be here for u Hun and Agadez..and anyone else reading this...

Reactions: Nakor of Boreft

Sveltwolf

Jun 22, 2018
USA
So A bit more. I went to the Dr because I developed a soft spot about 3 inches long on my skull (think fontanel that babies are born with). He is 99 percent sure its Paget's disease. More Xrays an more vampires. ugh. Well to start with I have MS and a seizure disorder from a head injury when I was younger. Now Im scared to death of falling, banging my head or having a seizure for obvious reasons. Its not curable but is treatable. It is hereditary seems I got dealt all the jokers in the gene pool. o_O . Ty for being here for me all of you, Love ya all

• Love

Soulman

Sep 28, 2017
Australia
One thing i say for Rocktropian diehards..we play together we stick together in trouble times and good times....Yes Svelt we r a family always

Sveltwolf

Jun 22, 2018
USA
One thing i say for Rocktropian diehards..we play together we stick together in trouble times and good times....Yes Svelt we r a family always
Yes we do. I am trying to get back into the swing of the game. feeling a bit better but still bleck a lot. Top that off with me winning an art competition where the prize was an art course lol. lesson 8/112 . only good thing about it is its in a medium I dont normally use so I will learn some stuff lol. Its in watercolor I am primarily acrylics and oils. I have to say its pretty fun and the classes are amazing and online. win win there lol. Thank all. ya know I love ya all like brothers an sisters <3