1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I have been a bit odd lately

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by Sveltwolf, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Sveltwolf

Sveltwolf Member

First off TY Theunicate for making this chat for me. Ok prob some of you noticed I have been either quiet or a bit snippy at times. A few weeks ago I was blindsided by the Dr. I am still a little shocked an ya a little scared. Most of you prob know already that I have Muscular sclerosis and gastropiresis from the meds I have to take. This new diagnosis is just the icing on the cake. Idk I may elaborate a bit more later but just want to let you all know Am sorry if i have been short tempered with any of you without realizing it. Love all my RT family , I really do. Thank you all for being around for me too.. <3

2. Queenb

Queenb Member

I sure do hope you get to feeling better hun. You have always been good to me and Ive never had 1 prob with ya. You need me just let me know....

Soulman likes this.
  3. Sveltwolf

Sveltwolf Member

TY Hun . <3

4. Elf_Winters

Elf_Winters New Member

Im so sorry to hear there was more to come. A little snip wont hurt us at all, its RT after all.
    Hope all works out good for you!
    (hug)

Soulman likes this.
  5. Soulman

Soulman Member

Hey Life is one big merry-go-round and we luv having u on our RT Playground Merry-go-round...and the Soulman has and always will be here for u Hun and Agadez..and anyone else reading this...

Nakor of Boreft likes this.
  6. Sveltwolf

Sveltwolf Member

So A bit more. I went to the Dr because I developed a soft spot about 3 inches long on my skull (think fontanel that babies are born with). He is 99 percent sure its Paget's disease. More Xrays an more vampires. ugh. Well to start with I have MS and a seizure disorder from a head injury when I was younger. Now Im scared to death of falling, banging my head or having a seizure for obvious reasons. Its not curable but is treatable. It is hereditary seems I got dealt all the jokers in the gene pool. o_O . Ty for being here for me all of you, Love ya all