1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new loots

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by Queenb, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Queenb

Queenb Member

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Rocktropia/posts/

Ok Im looking for someone to post whats going on with this so I can pass it on to others looking to run the instances they were to drop in.
    Are they turned on yet?
    If not do we have some kind of time frame when they MIGHT be turned on? "Not saying they will but just might be on by" like keeping everyone we can updated.
    This is something that should of been done really some time ago <---my opioion and not just on this issue.
    If things are not working right/not added in or whatever someone in the RT team or Government should be keeping us posted.
    Whoever started this face-book link should even be posting letting people know as well. This seems to be a bit miss leading.
    We still have people coming to Rocktropia just looking for these new loots only to find out they are not dropping and leave a bit upset.

Thank you for your time.
    Queenb/The Spare Tire Marina Owner

GunvaldofMonria likes this.
  2. Sinner

Sinner Member

I haven't seen any ninja yet but I am keeping my eyes peeled!

3. Queenb

Queenb Member

As you can see haven't got any reply from anyone in the Government on this forum. Nor have they said a thing on the face-book page about them not dropping.
    Not even a sorry for the inconvenience we will let you know when we have these truned on for you. "you" as in the players not the instance owners.
    So what do the "new to Rock players" rely on?
    If someone flies here and looks on this forum for info they may even ask if its a joke.
    This is not good for Rocktropia.
    Anyone got some ideas on how to fix this problem?

4. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

I think its disgraceful behavior from The ND team and government. Surely this is false advertising, saying there is something in loot, but its not. i know Queen B has had a number of issues and this is just another kick in the teeth. For a respected, loyal RT investor this is not how she should be treated. The way she has been treated will only out of future inventors. The whole government has been joke. Only Doc has really gone out of way, but rectally lack of communication from him has not helped. It we go to carry on with government, then we need another election where players who are truly dedicated to make RT better can apply and not just so called players who love RT, but never on it. Maybe we need to do a AMA session on here and invite Nd to answer our questions. Government, cryptocurrency, dragon kingdom etc

5. Sinner

Sinner Member

anger maybe lil rage always helped me thru these things!! lol.. maybe its time for new gov't.. whens voting time? oh sht I prolly cant vote.. need apartment, 2 shops and 4 signs and 10,000 bananas right?

I hope its fixed soon or VVV sig will be "50% warps OFF Rocktropia all the time! lol

maybe lil harsh but cuz I have no idea whats going on or if theyre doing anything. I feel theres jus too much lack of communication all around in this game. and the worst part is its real money and communication matters the most.. who gives a sht about wow etc.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  6. Queenb

Queenb Member

Well If we knew these things you could even tell people what not to do as you bring them so maybe they will have fun and want to come back.
    I know of many that keep coming back here and this helps all of rock and even them warp ships to keep them going too and fro.
    Maybe its just to much to ask of them to keep people posted as to whats not working, idk........... I hate seeing people getting peds taken from them in this manner.

7. Nakor of Boreft

Nakor of Boreft New Member

I'm still calling RT my favorite planet in EU, but that's because ofthe friendly players and relaxed athmosphere. I'm not hunting a lot, but i stash all i find in storage. Hoping someday things are fixed and they can be used. When society members come over. I do always warn them about things that i know of that are bugged, but it's still very well possible to have a lot of fun here.

Government wise: Democracy implies elections at predetermined times. Government needs to be active. I'm sure they are very nice people, but as i see it now they're getting paid without doing anything. (except Doc that we know of) That's not beneficial to RT.

8. Sinner

Sinner Member

Well i guess thats just it. Other than doc im not sure ive seen or noticed anything else going on. Im pretty easy and it dont matter much to me but the ped sucking bugs gotta stop. Ive never seen or heard of any of these issue on any other planet. Why is it rts dungeons gotta be so broken steady. One thing after another. Either drain yur ped card on entry or dont let u loot at the end etc etc. Noone knows if theyre workin on it either. Be nice if there was some clarity on what is being worked on.

9. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

This type of thing a minster should deal with, it whats they get paid for. Doc should give each minster a job to do and a time limit. If they do the job in time scale then they dont get paid. If they fail to complete 3 jobs they get sack.

Sometimes it feels the whole govement was charade, just so ND can get people using his wallet and crptocurrency.

The newly established government formed by well established players will guide the future development of the planet with emphasis on Job Creation, Events and Economic stimulus. https://medium.com/@Nevereverdie/ro...nment-launches-new-citizen-forum-25d1fadadb9b

10. Dix T

Dix T Member

Most of the Gov officials have been MIA for a long time.

11. Queenb

Queenb Member

As I can see this wont get an answer unless I send into Neverdie Studios and ask for myself. It's to bad that the Government will not work as long as we got people in place that are not here or not willing to do the job the have been put in place to do.

12. Fyrs

Fyrs Moderator Forum Staff

The whole government thing has not worked from the very beginning. There was one meeting where a plan of action was discussed and nothing done on the ND team side. I know after that I gave up and stopped considering myself to have anything to do with the so called government. You will also notice, if they still post anything about payments, that I not once took a payment. IMO the whole 'government' deal was to get ND out of really having anything to do directly with the players and planet. I do give kudos to Doc for continuing to try and work on it all but without ND's full time engagement and support on it, nothing will every be done.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    GunvaldofMonria and Dix T like this.
  13. Queenb

Queenb Member

This all maybe true but doing nothing will get nothing done so here I am. You sir need to get some keys in that shop of yours people keep looking to run it. They dont even need to be full tt just need to be in the shop. lol I know your busy but this would make some people happy thank you. 3:)

14. Queenb

Queenb Member

I have also sent an e-mail again to Neverdie looking to find out when the Bears and Swords might start dropping. He was unaware that they were not dropping and I'm now waiting on him so I can pass on this info.

I have also asked him when the popshop might be updated so that the players looking to open a basement or add to the ones they have open can see whats what.

I will post again soon even if I get no reply and at least do what I can.

I am not looking to take anyone's position in the Government nor wanting to be in it.
    Not to be pushed to the side and looked down upon just because I'm a female.
    However I am looking to get the info we need in the game to play and enjoy it.
    Many are asking me about this and it is very important to have this info if we are going to get more people here to open these instances.

GunvaldofMonria and Dix T like this.
  15. Queenb

Queenb Member

Looks like we wont get any answer to this. Not even a sorry for the inconvenience not anything......

Does anyone know if the loots have been turned on? Bears and Swords
    Or a date when they plan to try and update the popshop? so you can see whos got what