1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The mission AI war it works?

Discussion in 'Rocktropia Missions' started by Janu90, May 18, 2019.

1. Janu90

Janu90 New Member

Hi all
    I have a question about the daily mission the AI war , on the presidential pay stub it says that completing the mission 260 times in 1 year will convert all the cards of 2ped gathered in rockbucks, or good that is what i understood , could you tell me if this still works? or explain myself better on this topic.

GunvaldofMonria likes this.
  2. GunvaldofMonria

GunvaldofMonria New Member

I'd like to know this aswell before i decide, do i want commit my time to it.

3. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

I never heard anyone doing it yet, but from what has been said by ND is past 260 days is a working year. This ow many days you work in 1 year in rl, but this could be spread out many years,. So you dont have to do it in one year in game. There's no npc to turn them in, but it might mean you need 260 pay stubs carried for it come up or it could be a system tracker with in mission.

4. GunvaldofMonria

Thanks for the reply bigdaddy!

5. Velizari

Velizari New Member

At the moment I have 448 completed AI missions. I have not received a reward(rockbucks) for it. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. Maybe we should replace ours Presidential Pay Stubs to get rockbucks? If that is the case, it means that this reward does not make sense, because we can get more if we produce Ruxxnet codes. Anyway, Good luck to all :)

6. GunvaldofMonria

Thanks for sharing Velizari!
    That's quite a feat! :D