Quarantine Return

Xavior

May 6, 2020
Somewhere in Michigan
Been out of game for six years until a few weeks ago, currently on Caly, but I have visited Ark...Next on my list is Rocktropia, mainly due to the fact I have 27 ped in items in storage there which will pay for the trip. Any suggestions on what to do during my visit? Missions/what not... Heck, I'll have that hoard of PED out of storage to use....

Xavior

May 6, 2020
Somewhere in Michigan
My visit is over, now on Cryrene... One thing I noticed is that I found it difficult to find a spawn of mobs my level that didn't include some ridiculusly high level mob that would kill me in one hit... Including a spawn of Zombie kongs where there was no turret and I got killed the second I moved from the revive, several others were stuck there getting killed repeatedly until we figured out just spawn a vehicle and fly off to escape. I did find a few spawns of mid level only mobs, but more seemed to be out of my reach as a solo player... Also, looks like a lot on instances meant for teams, so unless I find players to team with, I doubt I will spend much time on Rocktropia... When I did the low level missions I did see a good number of other players, and I liked the goods in the shops there...

Nakor of Boreft

Sep 29, 2017
The Netherlands
A late reply, but I didn't check this forum as much as I should. Since I'm on RT now, I'll check it a lot more

There are plenty of low level mobs (with missions for them) on RT

- Shy vixens at the CND parking lot. The lowest have 10hp and the big ones 50-60hp. It's always busy there too and it's the place you land when you get to RT. Also the 4hp AIs spawn there for the daily AI mission.
-Thieves a 10hp, hustlers 50hp I think, forum trolls (20, 50 and 200 hp).

RT has them all, but you need to do some research or ask in chat.