1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important POPSHOP INFO THREAD

Discussion in 'Dungeons' started by theunicate, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theunicate

theunicate Administrator Forum Staff

Hi,
    I think future private dungeon owners and those that dont know how or why POPshop works , and what it is used for need an thread like this one so they can introduce them self to that part of ROCKTROPIA life.
    For that reason i decided to create this thread.

POPshop is webpage from what you can see all the info related to private dungeon owning that includes location , pricing , upgrades .
    POPshop also have land plots in its offer as well.

Link to POPshop webpage :
    http://rocktropia.com/popshop.html

Additional info :
    POP shop prices are presented in Rock Bucks and Bananas.

2. Queenb

Queenb Member

Should also let them know that it has not been updated for sometime now and that some of the stuff is different from what it shows.

3. theunicate

i think you already did that :D

4. Queenb

Queenb Member

And I will keep doing it until we get some kind of time frame that it might be updated just like with the instance loots that the face-book page seems to be miss leading people into thinking they might be able to get these loots that are not added in yet. Are you not in charge instance loots? People are waiting to hear whats going on.

5. theunicate

Like i told as soonest i get some info you will know, it worth for everyone else.

6. RavenJade

RavenJade Vampire Princess

I would like some info on this as well. I want to keep adding to my dungeon and as an investor in the player owned dungeons I would like to be kept up to date on what's going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.