1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important OCTOBER VU 2018 WHATS FIXED AND WHATS NOT

Discussion in 'VU NEWS' started by theunicate, Oct 23, 2018.

1. theunicate

theunicate Administrator Forum Staff

Ok so here is the thread for confirmation of things that are fixed or not after testing.
    Green - Fixed
    Red - Not fixed

Default color - unconfirmed

Fixed Mob Spawners in Vampire Tomb, Wasted Rockstar & UK Fashion (raven confirmed , not all)
    Fixed AI Spawner in COD Parking Lot (confirmed)
    Added AI Spawn to Camp Crunk (75 kills to spawn, turret doesn't count)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Revamped Loot List for all creatures (not confirmed)
    Werewolf , wolf parts are back! (75% confirmed)
    maple short/regular/long board, mahogany short (unconfirmed)
    [ROCKtropia Rollies] (confirmed from 2)
    cd.s and cassetes (confirmed)
    open source code (confirmed)

broken dreams from d-block (confirmed)
    NEVERDIE NEVERDIE SINGLE (confirmed)
    Basic AI Chip (dropping from AI)

This should be longest section since we fill in all the loot that drops and don`t drops.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Added Dungeon For Lockpick II Booty Raid Solo (New Harlem On the Same road as the Hyperplex)
    No longer required to have B.A.M.F radio in your inventory to complete National Guard Missions. You still need a B.A.M.F radio to start national guard missions
    Optimism Blueprint now belongs to Components Vol I Book (not there , unconfrimed)

Fixed Waypoint for Road To War
    Fixed Objective in Black Snake Hunting Contract. Counter now says "Kill Black Snakes"
    Fixed all boxing matches. Boxers will respawn if you challenge them to a rematch
    Fixed Wishing Well. All creature types will spawn properly now
    Fixed Hacked Terminal In Zomhattan. Creatures will now spawn as intended
    Fixed Radiated Spiders they will now respawn
    Fixed Diesel In Distress I. Mission should require Old Wolf Kills and not Thing Kills
    Fixed 200 Pound Bench Press Workout. Objectives now points to Hiryuu Spawn
    Fixed 30 Pound Workout. Objectives now point to Daikiba Spawn
    Fixed 120 Pound Workout. Objectives now point to Atrox Spawn
    Fixed Call of Duty Hunting Missions. Objectives now point to Pop Dragon Spawn
    Fixed Hauxley's Hound Dogs Missions. Objectives now point to Elvis Dragon Spawn
    Fixed The Revenge Of Montose Missions. Objectives now point to Motorhead Royalty Spawn (Note Royalties are special spawns and must be triggered through kills of Security)
    Fixed Castle Passage Missions. Objectives now point to Lemmy Dragons Spawn
    Fixed 100 Pound Bench Press Workout. Objectives now point to Rippersnapper Spawn
    Fixed Punching Bag Workout. Objectives now point to Sumima Spawn
    Fixed The Hunt For Captain Petter Missions. Objectives now point to Crunk Shark Spawn
    Fixed NEVERDIE Dragon Control Missions. Objectives now point to NEVERDIE Dragon Spawn
    Fixed The Will And Testament of Vampire Nostra Missions. Objectives now point to Garcia Dragon Spawn
    Fixed Vampire Wars Missions. Objectives now point to Scavenger Wolve Spawn. (Note all wolves will count for missions except Infected Wolves & Hunt The Thing Wolves)
    Fixed The Commission of Vampire LeRoux Missions. Objectives now point to Jopin Dragon Spawn
    Fixed The Tale Of Vampire LeCroix Missions. Objectives now point to Phasm Spawn
    Fixed The Curse Of Vampire Ciera Missions. Objectives now point to Morrison Dragon Spawn
    Fixed The Hatred Of Vampire Stephano Missions. Objectives now point to Foul Spawn
    Fixed The History Of Vampire Helena Missions. Objectives now point to Werewolf Spawn
    Fixed The Rise Of The Lycans Missions. Objectives now point to Vampire Spawn
    Fixed A Deal With The Horny Devil Missions. Objective To Return To Horny Devil is now correct
    Fixed Isle of Lost Avatar Teleport. Should Save Location once Discovered
    Fixed Hating on Haters Missions. New Spawn added to Old Harlem of Haters and Return Waypoint corrected to lead to to Kristie.

Thread is subject of edit.
    If you want to provide some info make it clear and easy to read , also do some firm testing , because every thing that stays unsolved after this fix will make us wait longer.Thanks.

I hope we have all data by the end of the week.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  2. Venture

Venture Moderator Forum Staff

I am going to help edit the thread too.

theunicate likes this.
  3. Dix T

Dix T Member

I did a run of mid level humanoids ( Bass Monkey, Biker, etc) and still no drops of Red cd's, silver flasks, or green cassettes.
    Also still no dreams or blank cds.

4. Alukat

Alukat Active Member

Still no vixen android bronze armor plating, defense microchip or audio units from vixen.
    Still no open source codes from demon hackers.
    Horny devil tail are missing too now. (nvm, Fyrs looted some)
    Speed metal/rock bucks from booty raid seems to be missing too.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  5. Dix T

Dix T Member

I did a run of Electro Dance Machine vixens and did get a few defense microchips. I did not get any bronze armors or audio units. Speed metal doesnt drop that often, lets run booty raids to make sure of what is or isn't dropping.

6. Alukat

Alukat Active Member

maple short/regular/long board, mahogany short board are most likely missing too

7. Azra Azazel Astarte

Azra Azazel Astarte New Member

Noticed a couple of things that dont work. 1) "hunt things I" mission which was supposed to be renamed to "Diesel in Distress" is completelly removed. when i talk to diesel, nothing happens either.
    2) city wolves dont count towards vampire wars mission. to be noted, i'm on stage 3 and havent confirmed the other stages

will add that: speed metal STILL DROPS at Lockpick I, since it was mentioned not to drop anymore

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  8. Dix T

Dix T Member

City Wolves have their own separate mission.

Mission Name: Assisting Mahone
    Mission Broker: Officer Mahone : 135365,87597,166

9. Alukat

Alukat Active Member

Speed metal still drops in booty raid I ^^

10. Alukat

Alukat Active Member

All the missing wolf items are back! (meat, leather, heart)

11. Alukat

Alukat Active Member

Werewolf parts are back!

12. Fyrs

Fyrs Moderator Forum Staff

Nah, they all drop now. I looted all this weekend

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  13. Dix T

Dix T Member

I was not able to find a new spawn of haters in Old Harlem