1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets make RT great again

Discussion in 'Social forum' started by Soulman, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Soulman

Soulman New Member

Been thinking about something for awhile..what would happen if we made RT and use the old MA platform where vehicles marine and/or land could still shoot chase and have fun with...like i use to way back when in Calypso..still cant remember why they stopped it..Miss the old play days utilising the gun turrets on vehicles chasing each other across the water..

theunicate likes this.
  2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

Its a shame we dont have more events, yes we have events minister, but not seen head of high off him. Cant remember that last time we had hellathon, MMOWC is no more (but mystery boxs still drop), last crafting event was a epic fail due to prizes was a L bp . Caly has 3 mayhems the next one in Easter, might even have mining a event too. Ark has their gold rush. I remember years back when we had motorhead event if got a globel you would win a pair of L boots. I know events are hard to arrange due to getting the prizes from MA and someone always feel their been hard done buy.

theunicate likes this.
  3. theunicate

theunicate Administrator Forum Staff

Maybe if few more ppl do what doc do on different places would create much more content.

4. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

i dont know what deal Doc has with ND, but unless you own a land area you dont get tax. So then they would have to sell tickets to cover coast for event. What will pring people is unique prizes. Like a hellathon where you get a chance to win a ul RT finder.

5. Sinner

Sinner Member

Ive been working hard on this very thing :)

6. Sinner

Sinner Member

content isn't really my specialty.. getting people to them is :)

Soulman likes this.