1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Istance claim (Backlot Shop)

Discussion in 'Dungeons' started by Corwin, May 9, 2019.

1. Corwin

Corwin New Member

Hi, id like to claim the istance 5th shop istance avaiable in the popshop.
    Id like to claim it for the Backlot shop.
    With the present post i claim the First arrived first served over the 3mill bananas istance.
    Id like to pay it with 30k tpt wich are 3mill bananas within the NEVERDIE ecosystem.

Thank you
    Corwin The Prince

2. Corwin

Corwin New Member

id also like to buy further upgrades over it with spare tpt i have left. thanks

3. Sveltwolf

Sveltwolf Member

Thought you were selling it? you had it on AH last night when i was snooping around I saw. Aside from that Using TPT wouldnt be fair to all us others collecting banana's really. But this is for ND to decide at any rate

4. Corwin

Corwin New Member

tpt are 0.15dollar each, i spent 4.5k dollars for them,well if u want to buy it feel free to make an offer. are you perhaps implying that they shouldnt sell theyre tpt at 0.15dollars but less?

5. RavenJade

RavenJade Vampire Princess

Instances on the popshop are bought with bananas or rockbucks

6. Corwin

Corwin New Member

is that official? or its just ur tought?
    because as far as i know it says only bananas, but you can use rockbucks and dobloons as long as they are tied to bananas, and tpt are tied to rockbucks so for the transitive property they are tied to bananas aswell, and i want to use them and at same time have all the right to ask that.

what can i say, if you walk on deep water, you should expect to see some sharks....

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  7. Queenb

Queenb Member

Dont you use Rock Bucks to make them? would be like a RockBuck Stack?
    It shows bananas and Rock Bucks to open instances and just Rock Bucks for land plots. However you would need to talk to Neverdie and see if he would take them in the place of the other currency. You never know and don't hurt to ask.
    Maybe you will get more answers than I so you better ask. Im just a girl.....

8. Sveltwolf

Sveltwolf Member

Nah not implying anyone should sell tpt . heck one day they could be worth 3x that much, Only thing i was saying is you can "buy" tpt (ormake it if memory serves), sure you can buy banana too but its a whole lot harder and takes a lot longer.

9. Corwin

Corwin New Member

yes u can craft tpt ingame and that will cost you over 0.15cent each or u can loot rockbucks make stacks and trade for them, as u can loot bananas or refine them from giant bananas, as u can loot pirate dobloon from mobs or istance and use them as rockbucks. You can buy 30million bananas from another player for 1ped in total if the other player is willing to lose money as well as u can buy tpt from other people cheaper than 0.15dollars each if they are willing to lose money.

regarding difficulty, same, avaiability and demand on both, getting rockbucks is easyer than getting bananas but it does cost more. tpt are part of the ecosystem as well as rockbucks, dobloon and bananas, i dont see the problem there. They have a value he decided to accept and a value according to wich he exchanged the NDC into them.
    As far as i see it my request is very legit, and im confident it will get accepted, proving to every misbeliever than it was worth keep having confidence in his doing.

regarding lenght, it was the 1st july 2017, we are almost 2 year, i bet i can get the bananas very faster.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  10. Corwin

Corwin New Member

and yes i followed him and stick to the project for my own interest and gain. The actual definition of INVESTOR.
    and yes im opening a jar of worms, they are still proteins after all.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  11. Queenb

Queenb Member

Can you use the Rock bucks and bananas in the wallet like the tpt are suppose to work?

12. Queenb

Queenb Member

And really I maybe all wrong so can someone say what the tpt are used for?

13. Corwin

Corwin New Member

yes u can trade rockbucks for tpt ingame, then hand them to a representative or another player to get the same amounth in your wallet, than you can buy founds, purchase features, vote, partecipate to events and tourneys..... in theory, soon coming

14. Queenb

Queenb Member

Ok so can you turn tpt into Rockbucks?