1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Buy Funds Within Worlds

Discussion in 'COIN EXCHANGE/TRADE' started by LEVEL_UP, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. LEVEL_UP

LEVEL_UP New Member

Can someone clarify how to buy "funds" within the games using NDC coins?

Also, is there any information as to what the funds are within the game? I can only find the name of the fund, rather than a full description.

2. Dix T

Dix T Member

Yes I read the white paper , but Im still a bit unclear on how the NDC coins work as well as the other crypto currencies . It would be great to get a discussion going on these. Im sure there are plenty of other players that are interested but don't know how to get started.

3. DocGray

DocGray Moderator Forum Staff

Just made a video on how to use your NDC to invest in Rocktropia Planet Funds.

Dix T, theunicate and Amber Knightley like this.
  4. Dix T

Dix T Member

Nice, video, thanks!. The one nagging question is that I thought there was supposed to be some way to convert rockbucks in game to ndc or RT planet funds?

Legends and Ketch like this.
  5. Alukat

Alukat Member

Can those be converted into PED somehow other than finding players buying them? can the dollar-value be withdrawn?

Legends and Ketch like this.
  6. Legends

Legends New Member

Yes I have a lot of Rockbucks that I might want to use to buy some of these funds, how do I do that?

7. Sonnenschein

Sonnenschein Moderator Forum Staff

if i know right you cant buy ndc or any other token with ingame peds or rockbucks

8. Legends

Legends New Member

Doc Gray told me NDC can be purchased using ROCKbucks from him for now