1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How large entrance fee should be for private dungeons ?

Discussion in 'POOLS' started by theunicate, Mar 15, 2019.

How large entrance fee should be for private dungeons ?

1. 0 PED

13 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. 2 PED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5 PED

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. 10 PED

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. theunicate

theunicate Administrator Forum Staff

How large entrance fee should be for private dungeons since most of us agree that 20 ped is not apropriate.
    Aditional suggestions for fee you can place in your comments.

2. Sveltwolf

Sveltwolf Member

I voted zero because of the large number of noobies that migrate here and add to our economy when they stay. I dont want to see our beloved planet become a dead zone again

3. theunicate

yeah dead zone is not good for anyone

4. Elf_Winters

Elf_Winters New Member

This should all be covered when we buy and fix our LockPicks, Keys and tablets.

5. theunicate

i think 5 ped fee is ok because for those that cant do mission from 1 st key they can do on 2nd and have right value ... better hunters will be rewarded for finishing mission in 1 key.

6. Dix T

Dix T Member

Also I think this screws if instance owners since this fee will reduce demand for their keys.

Sveltwolf likes this.
  7. Nakor of Boreft

Nakor of Boreft New Member

I voted 0 because players have already paid the entrance fee by buying the key to the entrance.

As far as i see it. Any added cost will decrease popularity/MU on keys,

Sveltwolf likes this.
  8. theunicate

what if reward brings greater value than fee to enter dungeon ?

9. Soulman

Soulman Member

casted 0 as we pay close to 120-150 for full keys and now they want another 20 and if u dont complete the mission..u do it again wtf

Sveltwolf likes this.
  10. theunicate

20 is much for sure but 5 for 10 value sounds ok ... after all its tradable token in value of 10 ped

11. Dix T

Dix T Member

Well then it wouldnt raise money for RT as the FB post said it was designed to do.

theunicate likes this.
  12. theunicate

link to fb post ?

13. Nakor of Boreft

Even then. MU on a dungeon key would go up. An added fee makes the price of entering an instance less transparent. That is not good

14. theunicate

As its told last night new items with value will drop.

15. Nakor of Boreft

That is nice, but beside the point.
    When entering an instance people now pay the instance owner for the key and someone else another fee. That is not transparent. A better solution (in my opinion) would be to add the fee value in the keys price. That would at least keep it transparent.

That being said. Best is not to alter things after players have bought an instance. Outside EU this would be a breach of contract.
    Interesting to see how this plays out :)

Sveltwolf likes this.
  16. Queenb

Queenb Member

This is what you get when you finish the mission in the Spare Tire Basement. This is one of the skills you can choose from. I had run 2 keys to get 1 token that was 20ped fee each time. It can be done with 1 key.
    sveltwolf will turn in one more later when the timer resets.

Would be nice to work something out to be able to choose to do it or not on the players end of things. That way it's a win/win for everyone. Player/Neverdie/and instance owners.

17. Sveltwolf

Sveltwolf Member

also just because one person can do the required number of kills with one key doesnt mean everyone can, so get charged 20 ped every time you enter , so lets say a player has to enter 3 times to finish (because after all real life happens), thats 60 ped for that coin. you gonna buy that going on AH for 60 ped? because that would be what that player paid to get that coin. This is were the flaw is in all this. being charged multiples times to finish one mission on top of all the keys. This should really be a choice an not forced on the player. regardless of MU which would be eaten up by the fee anyway so in essence there is no MU. add in decay, ammo, the key an key repair, even without the charge you were sometimes lucky to break even. (mu included)

Queenb likes this.
  18. Queenb

Queenb Member

Ok now after some poking around and reading this was not to be added as a door fee. It was to be taken out of the tt of the key when going in. Now as to the loot payout. An 80ped key was giving 80ped in loots + loot for damage done. Now what is wanted is when you go in, the 20ped comes out off the 80ped loot and now you will get 60ped in loot and a prize for the mission when your done with the mission + loot for damage done? That could be 2 or 3 keys later so a 20 ped prize you might ped 60ped. Maybe Im wrong idk. This would leave these instances for bigger players only or you pay a high price as a lower lvl player for a small prize. I want to know from the players what they want out of this. You are after all the ones that will be running it for the loot/token/prize or whatever.

Feel free to pm me in game with your feelings on this so I know what do if I can do anything at all.

Queenb/Spare Tire Marina

19. Ned_Stark

Ned_Stark New Member

Hi, I have my opinion as what it is, the opinion of a newbie. As I am so smart, I read in the forum days ago of the fee, I forgot and two days ago I made the booty ride 1, 3 times more or less: D. Blame me obviously. I do not know how it will be after fixing, but now the loot round the 25 peds all the times, you lose little more than the Mu of the key. If that is added 20 peds, 10 or 5, for a novice like me, I would stop interesting an instance for novices so expensive. I would not know to comment on other instances, this one, because today I bought everything I had in ammunition and when I went to enter I could not pay for the fee and I realized what XD had been through.
    If the relationship between cost Keys + Fee + Decays + Ammo ~ Loot, Is maintained, in instances for novices the entry is still expensive. Novices, especially when it comes to doing something new, what we look at most is the cost because the return is not clear to us. I think it would scare away the most novices, because they do not know the relationships of the cost ~ return.

PD.-I did not realize that they charge me the fee, because I just moved a few days ago and I do not stop selling and buying things, and separate peds from one place to another: D. So I give for lost the fee peds, for my mistake. I repeat everything is a modest opinion of a novice. :)