1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harlem Wave bug

Discussion in 'Bug report' started by Panther, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Panther

Panther New Member

The 2 waves in Harlem (135522, 88081 and 13600, 8300] never spawn anything.

When you enter the ares they say “What the hell was that noise?...”

Followed by “Starting wave 1 in 2 seconds...” twice but nothing is spawned.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  2. Denbrey

Denbrey Member

Hello Panther, sorry it has taken so long to respond. I think this is another one of those little quirks of the game. This happens sometimes between VU's (version updates), and usually gets resolved during a subsequent VU. There are a few of these around New Harlem and Old Harlem, where wave events were moved or removed. There are also orange dots on the radar at some places where npc's used to stand.

3. Panther

Panther New Member

This is a bug report post, in a bug report thread. I am reporting it as a citizen of Rocktropia and doing my part to highlight issues to be resolved so the player experience on Rocktropia can be improved. I know you share a share a similar desire to help improve Rocktropia. :)

Are you a member of Government or an MA official that can do something about bugs? o_O

I’m not sure what the purpose of your mansplaining response about bugs is for, it certainly seems to miss the point of what bug reporting here is about. I don’t appreciate that behaviour.

28880382-41C9-443C-BDA2-C0BFF10396EA.jpeg

We can discuss it further in PVP if you are unclear ;)

Denbrey likes this.
  4. Queenb

Queenb Member

lmao Panther....... Ok we are the people of RT. 1st off MA dont really do anything for RT but pass on a ticket to the Planet Partner and say yay or nay to a VU. It still good to send in a ticket that goes to all parties. 2nd Denbrey was just letting you know what might happen. 3rd you may want to look up who takes the bug reports within the Government and then you will see why we would post it here. 4th Your post made your Queen giggle and is why she is posting back.

Denbrey likes this.
  5. Denbrey

Denbrey Member

I just found the orange dots. They aren't legacy interaction points. There is a hidden underground area. The orange dots are manufacturing terminals. They happen to be where the location was posted for Bones some time ago on another forum somewhere.
    Bones no longer is at that position, if he ever was.