1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harlem Hustlers spawn increase

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Panther, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Panther

Panther New Member

For the mission “Antonios Bootleg Busk” (there should be an apostrophe here btw > Antonio’s), on stage 2 “Shakedown II: Kill 400 Harlem Hustlers” can we increase the spawn?

The only ones that count for the mission are around the corner from The Shatster in New Harlem (136055, 88080) and by Bonzo’s Chop Shop in Old Harlem (135619, 87695). Harlem Hustlers located along the road at Studio Gate South TP do not count towards the mission.

Currently, on each pass of the New/Old Harlem locations if I am lucky there are ~6 to kill and then it take hours for them to respawn. At this rate it will take me over 2 months to complete! I don’t know how others have achieved it but it seems to me this issue should be looked into.

Thank you for your consideration on the matter.

2. Queenb

Queenb Member

Try down the road at studio gate south keep going till you get to the tigers. But they are mixed in with the other mobs. I hit like 800ped off one down that way sometime back.

Panther likes this.
  3. Panther

Panther New Member

Thank you QueenB, you’re right. Further down the road towards the tigers (135810, 83309) there are Lvl 7 Harlem Hustlers that count towards the mission.

The Lvl 4 and 5 ones here don’t count, so maybe its a bug (because they are called Harlem Hustlers!). Can we still please get this issue looked in to?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  4. Denbrey

Denbrey New Member

As far as I am aware the Shakedown II mission has always needed Level 7 Harlem Hustlers to count. I do not think that is a bug, I think that it just isn't specifically stated on the mission text. There are a few missions with different creatures that do this.

With the spawn, I think it's a storyline aspect. Because the missions are for 'gangster' creatures, some days there are more of one type of creature than another, maybe to reflect the ongoing turf battles surrounding the City of Dreams.

5. Panther

Panther New Member

The Level 3, 4 and 5 Harlem Hustlers in New/Old Harlem do count. That’s where I’ve been getting my few a day for the last several weeks. The spawn level has not altered in this time either.

6. Denbrey

Denbrey New Member

My bad. I did not realise any of the lower level Hustlers counted towards the Prison Chain lead-in missions.

From what you are experiencing, it seems like the Level 7's count wherever they are, but the lower levels only count for the shakedown missions, as long as they are within New/Old Harlem precincts.

I may have been getting confused with the Daily Police Call Mission for Harlem Hustlers, but then that might be the same. Once the Hustlers are gone from Bonzo's they don't spawn again for ages. So it's really hard to do the Daily too.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    Panther likes this.