1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cap'n Ketch's LIBERTY CALL!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Ketch, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Dix T

Dix T Member

Ketch I just noticed that this Thursday is Thanksgiving holiday in the US. I will be offline at scheduled warp time. I don't know if this affects your plans? If so, maybe a Friday warp? If not, no worries, go ahead with Thursday.

Ketch likes this.
  2. Ketch

Ketch New Member

That's true, it is, thanks Dix. I will also be offline that day, so Friday (24th @ 20:00 UTC) sounds good to me!

Roman Shumberg and Dix T like this.
  3. Dix T

Dix T Member

Ketch are you around?

4. Ketch

Ketch New Member

Yep sorry, a time change....doh, lol.

5. Alukat

Alukat Member

thanks for the ride :D

Ketch likes this.
  6. Dix T

Dix T Member

Yes thanks again for a great Warp shuttle!

Ketch likes this.
  7. Ketch

Ketch New Member

Additional flight scheduled:

SATURDAY December 16th UTC 21:00 @ Brixton Bass Music, Tangerine. Return flight: TBD

8. Alukat

Alukat Member

Nice, but MA just broke Playa del harlem, so can't grind anything for shipping to caly :/

Ketch likes this.
  9. Dix T

Dix T Member

Hey Ketch Happy New Year! Are you planning on doing an express today?

Ketch likes this.
  10. Ketch

Ketch New Member

Hi folks and belated Happy New Year! Unfortunately I have had a catastrophic failure of my computer so I will have to delay this service until I can get the situation resolved. If I manage to have access to the game and time to fly, I will announce any flights here. So please stay tuned and go make some noise!

Dix T likes this.
  11. Dix T

Dix T Member

Happy New year! Sorry to hear about your computer probs, hope you have things fixed soon! Cheers