Calling upon a special election!

Zip

Feb 23, 2020
Sweden
I belive that it is time for a special election about goverment positions!

Doc should stay without any thought. That position is not one that should be up for vote.
But the rest i belive it is time to check.

The forum is back up.
Time is not to get everything together.

The goverment have the possibility to both boot govermant officials and the power to call for a special election.

This is my feeling about what we actually need!

You can agree or disagree about this.
Whatever you do we are talking aboiut it :)

Sinner

Oct 2, 2017
Canada
discord.gg
Not really sure what that would accomplish tbh. Theyre abilities are minimal. There can be ONLY ONE and hes back at least haha =p

Last edited:

Zip

Feb 23, 2020
Sweden
Not really sure what that would accomplish tbh. Theyre abilities are minimal. There can be ONLY ONE and hes back at least haha =p
Well. That is kinda what im after here.

If we need a goverment then we have to have a new one.

If THE ONE is back there is no need and that should be written out :)

bigdaddy

Oct 2, 2017
Nottingham
The whole government sounded great on paper but was a failure from the start. The main reason it failed is the middle man, in this case, NEVERDIE studios. Some were under the concept that they could change stuff. ND had to still give final say and he could not even implement the things that needed changing. If NDS had a better relationship and had a decent dev team that would communicate with the government then it would have worked. Not long after the government was elected, half the loot disappeared and we had to wait for over a year to get a fix. ND when awol came back fixed a few things and taxed more land. then went awol again. We don't need a government, just better communication between players and ND. Doc is good at this, but when ND goes awol, poor DOC is left with people asking him all the time, when will this be fixed? Wheres ND? etc etc.