BUSHWEEDS

lukasArg

Mar 7, 2019
Argentina
Hi, I'm new on rocktropia and I get some bushweed, Can anyone please explain what it's for?
as a little tutorial

Thanks

Soulman

Sep 28, 2017
Australia
ok lets be uptodate...so far only Troll and Vixen bps r around of which i have quite a few. I discovered Lemmy and Nuclear bps but they have not dropped for sometime and i now have none. Pop Demon Zombie and Crypto have not been discovered as of yet
thus u need 150 troll weeds per click hopefully its a success if not at mu's prices atm..its a costly exercise..i.e. 150 trollweed at 70000%= just over 100peds a click rofl
if u succeed u will have 3 troll seeds...u now need to have a simple shovel bp..take 3 crafted shovels with the seeds..take 1 rockbuck stack and head to the gardens at vacation home..courier beside the SI Dragon Club Neverdie. Also better take 400 rotten banana's with u as the monkey at the old mine will sell u a shovel bp if u dont own one..and 400 rotten banana's to the monkey in the treehouse to buy ur first trollweed bp. Please keep in mind the vixen bp is a crafted drop not a purchase as it only drops random at the garden as u r planting ok.
Once there u go to the garden and plant the seed=1 seed+1 shovel=maybe success 1-20 plants its random or its lame or sucks no success...
With Vixen u need 200 weed and the vixen bp to click for seeds as per above with troll success or no success is the gamble around 100peds a click again at mu at 50000-60000%...and then follow as above the same instructions
This is called stage one and two ok

Last edited:
Reactions: lukasArg

lukasArg

Mar 7, 2019
Argentina
That is good and very helpful, that is that I want to know, thanks so much.
now.. we have to find what can we do with the plants, I saw that dr Gray says that we can refine then into Medicinal Troll Ganja (3 Troll Ganja Plant), and also with 2 Troll Ganja Seeds we can get Troll Hemp Oil.

I'm just traying to make the path of that kind of things and try to find its utility.

Soulman, I really apreciate your help and info.

Reactions: Soulman

Soulman

Sep 28, 2017
Australia
ok to expand on this section...lets deal with bushweed seeds....if u have enough plants around u then start refining the seed into hemp oils..u will need 3 seeds a hemp oil....but remember don't try to put all seeds through the refiner as u will need plants to add to oil to gain hemp cloth ok
And on a lighter note...i firmly believe outsiders have driven the cost of weed to far..general rule is 30pec a troll and vixen weed thus allowing u to click a bp at 45peds a click Troll and 60ped a click on Vixen..as regards the rest if no bps r available or dropping they r just storage only for a rainy day so i believe 10pec each is fair...so up to u peeps to decide what u want to pay

Soulman

Sep 28, 2017
Australia
ok...further update now that forum is back on live..

so far the following has been discovered..Troll..Vixen..Nuclear..lemmy..and pop weed bps...seeds..plants...hemp oil.. hemp cloth... medicinal ganja...
undiscovered is Zombie..Demonweed bps in the same catergories
All r on display at the Jolly Hoffer Tangerine..as seen under shops in Forum.