1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abandoned mine Lockpick I and proxy

Discussion in 'Bug report' started by Queenb, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Queenb

Queenb New Member

People are taking a loss of ammo going into these right now. This invisible wall is not good nor is it fair to these players.

How can we prevent people from going into these places until fixed?

Why is it that you only get the lockpick or key back?
    I know they can see how much ammo you use in it.

I keep hearing stuff about the economy, well this is going to kill the economy if nothing is done about it.

Soulman likes this.
  2. Ned_Stark

Ned_Stark New Member

Hi all. Today I sent this case to support

"There is like an invicible box blocking the entrance in the chest of the final loot. Impossible to enter, Expenditure 66 Ped of ammunition plus the key 22 Peds.
    I await an answer, since I had bought boxes for a few days and now I have spent half. Thank you"

Screen Shots
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1p6bsoXBUYQJbgkOG8dNAKHxvM4x83oU4?usp=sharing

I've been playing 2 years, not much. But I will wait for the answer which I imagine will be the return of the key and nothing else.
    If so, I will stop being a depositor because it would be the third time that I was STEALED.
    If MA does not return 60peds of ammo EXPENDED IN A BUG, what confidence do you give me to want to do higher instances?
    I already tell you, NONE
    It has happened to me in 3 DIFFERENT PLANETS, IN THREE EVENTS OR DIFFERENT INSTANCES. Clearly, the problem is with MA and not with the Partner.
    It's funny to stop depositing and that's why I practically play for 60 peds XD, having followed after the disaster of KARONA XD (a couple of thousands thrown away).
    There is always a drop that fills the glass, for me it is this.

Good luck to everyone.

Soulman likes this.
  3. Dix T

Dix T Member

Its interesting to hear that it is happening on other planets as well. Have people encountered this problem in other RT instances besides Werewolf Mines? It happened to me pre VU in a booty 1 right before entering final room. I had to re log twice before the invisible wall cleared.

Soulman likes this.
  4. Ned_Stark

Ned_Stark New Member

Esta ha sido la respuesta.

"Hola Lobo.

Gracias por contactarnos.

Ahora hemos colocado un nuevo Lockpick Kit I en su inventario realizado.

Le enviaremos toda la información al socio del planeta responsable, ya que es posible que no puedan responderle directamente en este caso o le brinden información más satisfactoria sobre este tema. Le recomendamos que permanezca en sintonía con nuestra sección de noticias y alimente y esté atento. hacia fuera para cualquier información al respecto en futuras versiones.

Desafortunadamente, no podemos devolver las municiones que ha perdido debido a este suceso, ya que esto debe ser investigado por nuestro socio planetario.

Tenga la seguridad de que recibirán su informe y cualquier información adicional que podamos recibir en informes o problemas similares

Gracias por su paciencia y comprensión.

Saludos cordiales,
    Jeff | Entropia Universe Support "

Ya conozco la historia de la investigación como te dije antes.
    Como dicen, las primeras 3 veces son culpa del otro, si hay una cuarta vez, es culpa tuya.
    Para mí esto, no se convierte, en un muy buen juego con algún problema. Se convierte en un juego muy bueno, con algo de estafa.

Gastos
    Decay Weapon = 4.72 Peds
    Decay Armor = 2.05 Peds
    Lockpick Kit I = 22 Peds
    Ammo = 67.5288

Total 96.2988 Peds
    Solucion MA = 20 Peds

Les deseo toda la suerte, porque hay grandes personas aquí. Saludos a todos ☻

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    Soulman likes this.
  5. Soulman

Soulman Member

ok so basically we have Ned a to ing and fro ing goin on between Ma and ND again..makes sense rofl..lets see what Doc makes of it

6. Ned_Stark

Ned_Stark New Member

Hi all!

Since this happened, I have not had any kind of response from anyone. As you understand my fear and biggest complaint is if this happens to me in larger instances, this is the kind of support I should expect?
    It is not a rhetorical question, I have to understand that if a bug or any other situation outside of me, leaves me without any kind of reward at the end of an instance, I have no possible complaint and much less reimbursement?

7. Dix T

Dix T Member

I have had support fix an instance bug in real time, I have sometimes gotten responses within a week, and I have had to wait over a year to get reimbursed for a lost lockpick! Unfortunately, help from support is very inconsistent when it comes to instance bugs.

8. Queenb

Queenb New Member

The best thing to do it send in ticket to MA. Then get on with live support and give case#.<--- This may speed it up some. Also send in to "Neverdie Studios" so that Neverdie and his team know its not working right. Neverdie is the planet partner that they tell you they will inform.

9. Queenb

Queenb New Member

Oh ya also if you dont hear from them in a week or 2, reply to the ticket again dont wait a flippen year lmao